- 0 :-
Føj til overvågning, så giver vi besked så snart varen er på lager igen.
Over time, the iron is worn out and may need to be taken care of. With a good stove darken/polish, the stove easily regains its former brilliance and finish. It's fast and at the same time it is very satisfying to see the cast iron darkens!
- Make sure the stove is completely cooled.
- Start by brushing away rust and dirt with a dry brush. A sandpaper can also facilitate. Wipe with a damp cloth between the yards to get rid of the abrasive dust.
- Apply a small amount of black with the soft surface of a regular kitchen sponge.
- Wait for about 10 minutes.
- Wipe off any excess with a dry cloth and polish the surface.
You can cook right after the treatment!