- 0 :-
Føj til overvågning, så giver vi besked så snart varen er på lager igen.
1. Make sure the chimney is placed within the brass teeth, to prevent the glass from bursting. You can customize the burner by lightly pressing the brass teeth against the glass. The glass should sit still without vibrating while moving the lamp, but you should aslo be able to lift the glass without using any force.
Adding Fuel and Lighting
2. Place the lamp on a firm, level, non-sensitive surface.
3. Remove the lamp chimney.
4. Unscrew burner carefully, please do not use the shaft & thumbwheel assembly as a lever as it might break.
5. Fill the oil container, almost to the top. Be careful not to fill too much as the oil container might overflow when the burner is put back on. For the lamp to function, it is important for the wick
to be completely soaked.
6. Replace burner and allow wick to become saturated.
7. Light the wick.
8. Lower wick until the flame is showing slightly above the burner top
9. Replace chimney.
10. Turn the wick down low then blow across the top of the chimney. Be careful not to put your hand or head above the chimney opening.
11. Let the chimney cool down completely before relighting or adding fuel to lamp.
General Safety Rules
- Always place the lamp on a firm, level surface.
- Do not leave burning lamps unattended.
- The chimney becomes very hot when lamp is lit; don’t place the lamp close to flammable materials. Fire hazard!
- When lit, there is a hot air stream above the chimney opening - leave a free space of at least three feet.
- Keep lamps out of the reach of children and pets.
- Used at your own risk, no liability is accepted for damages.